Today I was talking to someone and the word “folks” came up. He thought it was a weird word, and I think it’s a marvelous word. Whatever, but it got me thinking about those questions at the end of Inside the Actors Studio and I realized I’m really interested about what all of you think. What will your answers reveal about you?
Since you will probably never be asked these by James Lipton, I will ask them. You’re welcome.
Bernard Pivot’s 10 questions:
01. What is your favorite word?
02. What is your least favorite word?
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
04. What turns you off?
05. What is your favorite curse word?
06. What sound or noise do you love?
07. What sound or noise do you hate?
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
09. What profession would you not like to do?
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?